Do you want to see the unusual sights of Vilnius and Trakai? Boat rental service in Vilnius and Trakai help you! Our team invites you to take an exciting boat trip in Lithuania!
Why might this be useful to you?
By renting a boat for a walk along the Neris River, you can look at the sights of Vilnius from a new angle! Boat rental is available both in Vilnius and in Trakai. Want to visit Trakai Castle? A walk along Lake Galve will make your impressions of Trakai even more vivid!
What will you see while taking a boat trip by the Neris River?
– Three city bridges;
– Gediminas’ Tower and Castle Hill;
– Technical Museum – Vilnius’ first power station;
– Vilnius pedestrian promenade and its old and new sights;
– Soviet heritage of Vilnius;
– Europa – a modern, new part of the capital of Lithuania and its business district.
What will you see while taking a boat trip in the Galve Lake?
The old part of Trakai together with the island Trakai castle – the medieval capital of Lithuania;
– Uzhutrakis Manor is an ancient estate of the Counts of Tyszkiewicz, one of the most influential families of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania;
– Try Karaite cuisine;
– Enjoy the scenic views and take great photos!
How can you rent a boat in Vilnius and Trakai?
Renting a boat is easy! The Vilnius Relax team will help you easily and quickly rent a boat in Vilnius and Trakai. Just take 1 minute to fill out the registration form on our website. Boat trips start almost in the Vilnius Old Town, in a 5-minute walk from the main square of Vilnius. Boat trips in Trakai start in a 5-minute walk from the entrance to the Castle.
How much does a boat rental in Vilnius cost?
Depending on the time of day and day of the week, price can vary from 79 to 250 Eur per hour.
In addition to the boat rental services you can order champagne, beer, whiskey and other drinks and snacks. Also, we can arrange a rental for a longer time. If necessary, you can order a guide tour to the Trakai Castle and transfer services to the starting point of the boat tour.
Boat trip is a great opportunity for your weekend in Vilnius. Boat tour is a good addition to visiting interesting places in Vilnius and Trakai.